[vc_row][vc_column][vc_cta h2=”” h4=”If you are like most parents, you definitely recognize …” style=”outline” color=”vista-blue” css_animation=”appear”]
- A challenging morning routine and bedtime scuffles
- A child who craves for attention
- Siblings like enemies and at war
- A child who doesn’t even want to try
- Little miss bossy
- A child who abandons chores and homework
- A toddler who whines and dawdles or whose way of life has become throwing repeated temper tantrums
- A child who refuses to listen, argues, dares and gets you to your wits end
- A teenager with an attitude
- Difficulty in discipline that actually teach better decision making
- A home like a battle front
[/vc_cta][vc_cta h2=”” h4=”Like most parents, you wish to raise…” style=”outline” color=”peacoc” css_animation=”appear”]
- Children who listen and are fun to be around.
- Kids you aren’t embarrassed by and make your proud
- Children who get along with others, including their siblings
- Children who are confident and have high self-esteem
- Children with good decision making skills- who can think on their own, learn to make good choices and are self-motivated
- Happy, competent and responsible youngsters who use their initiative and have successful attitudes
- Children who are resistant to negative peer pressure, care about others and contribute to society
- And Finally … a close, cooperative and respectful family
Unfortunately, whether you are the parent of a toddler or a teen, this can be challenging and sometimes overwhelming as kids do not come with a how-to-raise-me-manual! In any case, you are already on this journey… so why not parent consciously, deliberately, firmly with kindness and confidently?[/vc_cta][vc_cta h2=”” h4=”So, What if you could…” style=”outline” color=”green” css_animation=”appear”]
- Spotlight challenges without judging the child
- Replace your nagging, yelling, threats, shaming, bribes and guilt with positive messages that are effective
- Empower children to solve their own problems; offering them guidance when needed
- Resolve conflicts without power struggles
- Be unpretentiously present with children- away from the distractions of phones, computers, TVs and other electronic appliances
- Manage your personal stress in order to increase your effectiveness as an individual and a parent
- Guide your children in becoming self-sufficient, socially responsible and self-confident.
[/vc_cta][vc_cta h2=”” h4=”Yes, YOU Can…” style=”outline” color=”peacoc” css_animation=”appear”]
- be the kind of parent you want to be
- have the kind of children you have dreamt of!
- help your children develop skills to become loving, motivated and successful adults.
- turn your24-hrs, 7 days a week, all days in a year life-long job of parenting into much SUCCESS and FUN… NOW!
You can achieve these dreams IMMEDIATELY!
Get that help to fix the most frustrating parenting struggles!
Parenting expert Suruurah Ogunfemi, will coach you and help you create an action plan to bring the order and calm you desire. No matter how chaotic things feel right now, Suruurah is available to walk you through practical and easy to use solutions that you can start implementing the moment you get off the conversation!
Get 1 lifetime bonus session of 15mins[/vc_cta][vc_cta h2=”” h4=”Book your coaching sessions today!” style=”outline” color=”vista-blue” css_animation=”appear”]
- 1 Session for 60 mins = N18,000.00 ($50).
- 3 Session for 180mins =Valued at N54,000. Grab it for only N50,000 ($138.89)
- 5 Session for 270mins =Valued at N90,000. Grab it at N80,000.00 ($222.22)
Suruurah’s first support forum for parents was in 2007. In between, she has continued to work with parents, teachers, caregivers and children- especially adolescents to give them the kind of support like no other that totally transforms their journey!
Sign up now![/vc_cta][vc_cta h2=”” h4=”Who Can Benefit?” style=”outline” color=”peacoc” css_animation=”appear”]
- Parents expecting or having children of any age, from toddlers to teens
- Step-Parents, Grandparents, aunts and uncles, babysitters
- Teachers, Counselors, Nurses, Social Workers, or anyone who relates to children
[/vc_cta][vc_cta h2=”” h4=”Getting coached by Suruurah will” style=”outline” color=”vista-blue” css_animation=”appear”]
- Help you understand your kids better than ever
- Heal you and your children
- Give you several ideas to try with your kids.
- Help you reduce arguing, scolding and yelling
- Make you feel positive, calmer and experience joy in your parenting
- Help you to break the cycle of discouragement, insecurity and misbehavior that often sets you and your bundles on a tug of war while effectively promoting behavior changes.
- Make you more confident and competent with choosing discipline ideas that work
- Make you more compassionate and lovingly firm during discipline.
- Raise your parental awareness and empower you with strategies that will make your parenting more effective.
- Make you there go-to person to share the good, bad, troubling, challenging and ugly situations
- Help you set appropriate boundaries without feeling like a traffic warden
- Raise children who are motivated from within rather than external circumstances or events
- Permit you to find time for yourself without all the antecedent guilt
- Make other parents ‘wowed’ by your well behaved team
- Connect you with parents across borders, sharing aspirations and visions on raising happy, confident and responsible kids.
Just what you are waiting for? Click Here to sign up
[/vc_cta][vc_cta h2=”” h4=”READY TO SIGN UP?” style=”outline” color=”peacoc” css_animation=”appear”]
- Go to my calendar and choose a convenient appointment time.
- Fill out the short “Client Intake form” to expedite your time together.
- Expect your call for your first appointment.
Still not sure? Have more questions?
Check my calendar to request a FREE 15-minute phone call[/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row]